Use method of explosion-proof distribution box
1. According to the actual lighting needs of the work site, determine the installation position and method of the lamp, and then prepare a three-core cable of the corresponding length according to the distance from the lamp to the 220V power contact (if steel pipe wiring is used, the three-core cable is introduced to the steel pipe Lamp installation place).
2. First remove the fixing screw on the wiring cavity, and pull out the wiring part of the junction box; take out the sealing ring and connector (with the set screw) from the packaging box, and put the cable into the cable in turn; then, separate one end of the three-core cable Connect the markings "L", "N" and the ground in the box, press the cable with the crimping card, and fix it with the fastening screw, then tighten the connector, press the sealing ring, and tighten the set screw from the side.
3. Screw the components of step 2 into the steel pipe, install the set screws from the side to lock, and then install the lamp body along the guide rail of the junction box, and then tighten the screws on the panel.
4. Finally, connect the other end of the three-core cable to the 220V power supply according to the requirements of the explosion-proof distribution box.
5. When replacing the bulb, first cut off the power supply, then use an Allen key to remove the set screw on the shell, use a large screwdriver or other tools to loosen the lamp cover 6 turns, and then carefully remove the lamp cover slowly by hand, and screw it. Replace the old bulb with a new one.